Your TCI Care Navigator team brings your health and life together. As one of your first points of contact as a new patient, our Care Navigators are part patient advocate, part pathfinder, working with you to guide you as you face the challenge of maintaining a routine while you go through your treatment.
Five Questions To Ask Our Care Navigators:
- How do I tell my family, friends, coworkers/colleagues about my diagnosis?
- What kind of financial resources can benefit me?
- What organizations assist with workplace concerns/issues?
- How do I make the decision on working through treatment or taking time off?
- Do you have any materials or suggested reading about my particular type of cancer?