Depending on the severity of cancer, you might feel varying levels of pain throughout the treatment process. In many cases, the pain you feel is often caused by the tumor putting pressure on your bodies nerves and vital organs, which creates extreme discomfort. In other cases, pain and discomfort come after some form of treatment has been completed.
To help alleviate the pain you might be feeling, we employ an exceptional staff of specialists dedicated creating a personalized pain management program designed to limit the amount of pain you feel and improve your overall quality of life.
Some potential treatment options might include:
- Prescription medication
- Massage therapy
- Relaxation Training
- Chiropractic procedures
- And much more
To best help you, it is important for us to understand when you feel pain. Before meeting with a specialist to discuss your pain management plan, please ponder the following questions about how and when you feel pain:
- When do you have pain in your body? Write down when and where you have pain.
- What is your pain level? Describe in words and use the pain scale.
- What steps are you taking for pain relief? What works and what does not work?
- How is your pain impacting your life? How often and for how long?
- What are the new treatment options? Are there any risks or side effects?
To learn more about the pain management services we offer and how they can help you, contact us today.